Thursday, November 12, 2015

Traveled alone

2072 has been the most unusual year for me. This year i wanted to celebrate my birthday month in a different way, on a different place, with different peoples.



On 9th of Kartik, i set my journey alone from Chitwan. Due to Indian blockade , there were few vehicles around the area of Pulchowk.I got a seat on the roof of a bus.It allowed me the better view of the places that passed by on the way to Pokhara.

I met a couple there on the jeep who weres going to Gandruk. We came there together. I thought of staying there for only one night. But, the next day i got to know about the way towards Poonhill. I didn't knew about it before.





I met a couple there on the jeep who weres going to Gandruk. We came there together. I thought of staying there for only one night. But, the next day i got to know about the way towards Poonhill. I didn't knew about it before.

I hadn't any plan of going to Poonhill but we decided to be there only on the next morning. And, we set the journey together. We became friends. And, the journey was filled with joy and laughter. I met lot of foreigners. One thing that i felt about foreigners on this journey is, "They talk with strangers and we don't." Most of them greeted with "Namastay". One simple smile allows one to know each other. One simple word helps us to build a different story.


 And, as i stay here and upload photos- the truth that i want to share is- I set my journey alone but i never felt lonely through out. Life is beautiful only if you know how to design it.




I take this time to share you my journey through my eyes.






For More photos, please follow the Facebook link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to put down your feedback!