Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fellowship after Earthquake



( Darkness and Light.)

( My co- fellow Sumit Kharel who teach Science is in the picture.)


I am loving my life this way...
I never imagined of thinking this way...
I dreamed of staying this way...
I see the pure me in this way...
I left my mark on that way...
If my senses feel this way...

then I will be leading this way..

If you curious about my way...

then you have to think on your own way...
And, to repeat it more I am loving my life this way...



( My co- fellow Nawang Sherpa who teach English in the picture.)


( The praying flag in my room is symbol of hope that my friend EVA gave before leaving for Simle.)


(Santabir, Anamiraj and Ajay experimenting their parachute. The wind is not letting it fly ,hence they are still trying it to make that fly. Anamiraj and Ajay are my students with whom i live and Santbir lives nearby us.)

( My temporary shelter after Earthquake.) 

                           
                                        ( This reminds me of peoples who are with me to guide and motivate.)


( New place for my books.) 


( After Earthquake we were able to start the library in our school. We had no man power to look and run this library. So, we asked Class 9 and Class 10 to run this library in a rotational way. One classroom looking a day. Though we are limited in our books but we shall not limit saying that. We will strive.) 


In this windy night...
I seek a mighty light...


Off to a decision which would be tight...

stories in the society for the right...

I see flags..praying flags..

I remember children's bags...

With some copy and pencil...

They say teach us...

I say make us...


How? and now? will be playing in this windy night... 
Sooner or later I will find my mighty light...



( Closer look on our book shelves.)


( Grade 8 reading the books outside the library.)


( School after Baishak 12. Temporary Learning Center at the middle of our playground. )


( After Earthquake in a collaboration with School and Teach For Nepal ,we started Day Meal for 1 month. Suraj Jimba enjoying the food.)


( Sanchita Jimba helping Laxmi for the lunch.)


(I pass this beauty everyday while going to School. Whenever i walk, i feel it's cold. I find myself struggling to leave this place.)


( Place i love the most in Simle.)


( External view of my tarpaulin during Night. My host family made this ready for me before i came to Simle after Earthquake. They might have been trapped by poverty but they have not limited their heart for it. ) 


Oh dear love of mine
Dream is like a curved line
Lots of turns in that line
Hope can only make it fine...


You might have to travel through the tides

Only flow to feel your rides

Sleepless will be more nights

Learn from darkness and lights

Thoughts will be in constant fights

In the wind be like a flaming lights...


Oh dear love of mine
Focus like a straight line
Believe yourself , you will shine!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to put down your feedback!