Sunday, October 30, 2016

Festival void

Home is quite, and unusual than before. It's incomplete with the absence of my sister. Today, I realized how a culture plays a vital role to change the other's people life. How a person has to adapt on a completely new space only because a culture demands it. On reflecting, I accepted the truth that everyone had. Sometimes we need to accept as to make and see everyone happy. I am happy for her life still there is void in the house which is unexplained. 

As I recalled my times with my sister when we were child, most often also, I seek the personal attachment to my understanding of festival. As Tihar is knocking at the door, I was at the same  poked by, WHAT TIHAR MEANS FOR ME? 


A festival of light which illuminates the darkness from every corner of room. It is also an artistic presentation of lights in our homes.

   
              A festival which spreads hope, and create the intimacy between brothers and sisters.


A festival which demonstrates the shine it can spread to the space around us, if varied forms are well lightened with a proper mechanism. I saw this festival as a means of unity. 


A festival which reminds us to be self grounded when we reach our self proclaimed heights.
  

A festival which creates a vibrant space.


A festival which shows the beauty of diversity. 


A festival where a myth as, Goodness Laxmi will walk through every corner of our room and bless us with more wealth is attached.


                                                   A festival of faith and connection.




A festival of lines, shapes and art. 


A festival of artists and their creativity.   


                                                    A festival which is worth observing and yet refreshing.



       A festival of varied colors which pokes me to think and respect the subjective truth. Slowly, I am accepting to look the truth in different forms, and not seeking such as black or white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to put down your feedback!