Friday, October 28, 2016

Old times

Born in Baglung, I never have so much memories I can remember. I moved to Chitwan with my parents, after having 8 years of my childhood in India. My grandparents lives in Baglung with their 4th son. His name is Yak Raj Kandel. He works as a businessman since the time when he knew about wires, bulbs, lights and machine. His business and life is moving with the different kind of intimacy he has with family.He is patient yet he driven with his own defined success.

Last year, I visited my grandparents after solo exhausting trail to Pounhill. They are old now. My grandfather believes in  an educated society and he lead his living as an astrologer.  My grand mother can't walk much. She has breathing issue due to extra gland in her neck.

They rests most often. Sometimes they looks at the sky. Watches birds. Scold them sometime. They tease each other. Grand pa expresses his love to his wife by being with her. My grandfather loves his grand parents. They make an interesting couple together. Its good to hear them.

This pictorial journey captures the time and space of a place where they spend their most of time in sunshine.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to put down your feedback!